From appetizers and party eats to hearty entrees and decadent desserts, chefs from around the country have stopped by TODAY's kitchen to share their recipes. We asked viewers to show us what they did with these recipes. Check out what they made (click on each photo to enlarge it)!
Inspired? Here are the original recipes:
- Aaron Sanchez's grouper tacos and zucchini, jicama and apple salad
- Trisha Yearwood's cornbread and fancy chili
- Bobby Flay's egg noodles with red pepper pesto and roasted eggplant
- Bobby Flay's slow-roasted salmon fillets with potatoes, lemon vinaigrette and red pepper pesto
- Bobby Flay's roasted chicken breasts with asparagus, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and basil
- Shabu-shabu with dry-aged beef strip loin and mushroom broth
- Bob Harper's banana-nut cinnamon muffins
- Curtis Stone's braised beef and mushroom cobbler with white cheddar biscuits
Want your TODAY-inspired dish to be featured? Share a photo of the dish you made, along with the name of the recipe and add your own comments. Did you find a way to improve the dish? We want to hear all about it! We'll feature your photos on TODAY.com, and some may even be shown on TODAY!
Tweet or Instagram using the hashtag #CookingWithTODAY, or just upload the images below.
This story was originally published on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 PM EDT